Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This i believe

This I believe

· I believe I can make a change in the world
· I believe in God
· I believe that dreams can come true
· I believe that parents are helpful not bad
· I believe that friends are good to have
· I believe I have the best teacher ever
· I believe hunting is not bad
· I believe that Christmas is not just about presents
· I believe that football is an awesome way to spend your fall
· I believe that sports are a good way to exercise
· I believe that everyone is good at something
· I believe that people should'nt give up
· I believe that someone should make a car that runs on air
· I believe that god can do anything
· I believe we should help people that are poor
· I believe people should not smoke and drink
· I believe that kids should obey there parents
· I believe skiing is better than snowboarding
· I believe we are all equal
· I believe that fall is the best season ever
· I believe this is my parents present

No comments:

Post a Comment